Dr. Chang's Teaching Log

Monday, October 01, 2007

Differentiated Instruction

Today marks the last session on DI with the PGDE Jul intake 2007. I am using the time that they are moving around the learning stations to put in this entry.

The overall impression I get from a quick pit stop I did with them earlier this morning was the general lack of enthusiam and belief in using DI in thier classroom. I hope this will change with the hands-on activity. I can't blame them since they have only been lectured to and were only watching videos about DI so far. Hmmmm..... talk about practicing what we preach.

Anyhow, I am quite glad that the level of discussion and engagement right now (as in the moment I am typing this blog) seems very encouraging. They are deciding which DI strategy and we shall see what they have come up with in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home