Dr. Chang's Teaching Log

Monday, March 19, 2007

Panelist on Radio

I was on air on 9 March 2007.

Here is some deatils:

Dear Panel Members,

I hope this email finds you well.

Please find attached, the link to the Podcast of the programme on environmentalism that we did on 938LIVE last Friday. It is a rather sizeable file (33Mb) that exceeded the email server’s bandwidth. I apologize for any inconvenience in having to download it yourselves. (Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this.) I hope you find it a useful resource for future reference.

The Podcast can be accessed here: http://www.podcast.sg/rsi_english/9Mar_Opinion.mp3

Again, it was a pleasure to have your participation on the programme. Thank you all very much!

Sincerely,

Joel Chua
Producer-Presenter
Radio Singapore International

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home