Dr. Chang's Teaching Log

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Preparing for School Attachment

Yesterday marked the first preparatory meeting with FCS, my teacher/mentor who will be with me in my school attachment with ZHSS.

My role in this attachment is to do the actual teaching for 3 classes (over 10 periods) in two days of the week. The purpose of this attachment is so that I get some grounded expereince in the classroom from which I can reflect on the pedagogical processes that I train teachers in.

The meeting went well with FCS agreeing to the plan of how the first few lessons will go. In fact, FCS will mirror what I do for the secondary 3 full geography classes. This will allow us to discuss the issues based on our individual experiences. Looking forward to a great 10 week involvement with ZHSS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home